The bunker is located on the south side Šatov and represents a one great strength, which has survived in South Moravia and is open to the public. This fort was completed in 1938, and in September of that fateful year, he had no crew or equipment. Only in 1948 was fully completed, a year after he was armed with cloches. In 1951, the cabin has a part in the 1960 military rearm new anti-tank gun 85 mm model 44/59. Original equipment fort from the late 30s it was used until the 90s of the last century by a special unit.